Terms & Conditions for making online donation
Iksha Foundation Terms and Conditions for making a online donation
Donors are deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the following terms and conditions by donating online on this website.
1. Iksha Foundation will receive 95-97% your donation amount. The balance 3-5% goes towards the charges of the payment gateway.
2. Iksha Foundation will provide the donor an 80G receipt for the total amount donated.
3. Iksha Foundation does not have Foreign Contributions Regulations Act (FCRA) registration yet. Therefore foreign nationals (even if they are PIO/ OCI card holders) should not make any donations online on this website. We can accept donations from non-resident Indians, holding a valid Indian passport, all donations have to be made in INR and from an Indian bank/ debit card.
4. If your donation transaction is successful, you receive an email acknowledgement of the same from Iksha Foundation.
5. Iksha Foundation will issue the receipt as per the name mentioned in the donation page. This receipt can be used for the prevailing percent of tax exemption receipt U/S 80G for your tax purposes. Please consult your tax professional to know the rate of exemption for the financial year in question.
6. Refunds are not permitted. Please ensure you fill up the donation amount with due care, and verify all fields before proceeding for payment.
7. We accept all Indian Visa, Master & Maestro cards. Note that debit cards will work only if you have activated net banking for your account.
8. Credit / Debit card information is provided by you only on the secure payment gateway page and Iksha Foundation does not collect this information.
9. We accept payment through Internet Banking.
10. View the Iksha 80G certificate
Contact us at:
Iksha Foundation #184, 38th Cross, 5th Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore 560041
For queries email us at: email@example.com